The Shot Doctor
This curriculum is about creating offense and scoring goals. Our tacticians will break down the fundamentals of technique of shots and passes and apply them in game situational battles with game theory and strategies incorporated. This camp is not for the beginner, recommended for AAA players.
Recently, Jeff Serowik published an article on One Timers which can be found on the media page. The One timer is a shot to be developed after the slap shot and snap shot have been mastered. The saucer pass is a pass or shot that is integral in a player’s success in games as they progress in the sport. These are but two shots or passes to be covered. See below for complete list. A lot is covered at this camp and the pace is fast in order to move through the extensive curriculum.
• 37.5 hrs hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• 4 hours on ice daily training sessions
• one week of Pro Ambitions Camp=3 months season practice
• emailed extensive player evaluation after camp
• after camp care & hockey homework on Pro Ambitons APP
• official Bauer practice jersey
• achieving your summer hockey growth spurt
Register for Pro Ambitions Shot Doctor Camp Here! (Choose the Philadelphia July 5-9 Battle/Shot Doctor Camp!